- Click Existing User Login button located in the blue menu bar on the left hand-side.
- You will be redirected to the Existing User Login screen.
- Click on the Reset Password link, located on the bottom left of the page.
- On the Reset Password-Email page, enter the registered email address and press continue.
- You must answer ALL three security questions on the Reset Password-Security page. Answers to security questions are case sensitive. You have the option to add additional personalized security questions by clicking the Add Another Question in the lower left corner. Even if you add questions, you must select and answer the first three preset ones. When finished, click Continue.
- The Reset Password-New Password page will display and provide the option to reset your password. Your new password must contain at least six characters, including one number, one uppercase letter and one lowercase. When finished press Continue.
- Reset Password – Confirmation screen appears with a Login link located on the bottom left.
- Login using your email address and the new password you just set.