Housing & Economic Development
The Housing & Economic Development Department seeks to assist residential and commercial development through loan programs, tax incentives and other homebuyer and business assistance programs.
News and Information
Homelessness Task Force
Draft Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2012-2013 CAPER (draft)
Neighborhood Market DrillDown
Download the report by Social Compact.
HUD Action Plan
Other Policy/Plan Downloads
Foreclosure Prevention - Making Home Affordable Program
The Making Home Affordable Program, a new $75 billion federal foreclosure prevention program, is designed to help responsible homeowners. The program targets borrowers who are at risk of foreclosure because their incomes are not sufficient to make their mortgage payments by refinancing or modifying their mortgage loans.
To learn more, visit www.financialstability.gov.
Housing and Economic Development
1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Jesus "Jay" Chapa
- American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Texas
- Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce
- Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Fort Worth Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce
- North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG)
- North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (NCTRCA)
- Tarrant Appraisal District
- Tarrant County
- Texas Workforce Commission