Hemphill/Berry Urban Village
The Hemphill/Berry village is located south of downtown Fort Worth at the intersection of Hemphill and Berry streets.
Both the Hemphill and Berry commercial corridors have been target for revitalization by both the City of Fort Worth and the surrounding neighborhood and business communities. This village is located in Council District 9.
The advocacy and professional organizations that promote development and investment in this village include the Hemphill Corridor Task Force and the Berry Street Initiative.
- MU-1 zoning
- NEZ designation
- Victory Arts Center (Complete)
- Renovations and New Construction at the Travis Avenue Baptist Church
- Bluebonnet Circle
- Evans & Rosedale
- Historic Handley
- Historic Marine
- Six Points
- Near East Side
- Oakland Corners
- South Main
- West Seventh
- Commercial Corridor Revitalization Strategy
- Urban Village Development Program
- Façade Improvement Program