The Continuum of Care (CoC) is the collective networks, institutions, and organizations that provide housing and services to people who are at risk or are experiencing homelessness.
Federally mandated goals of the CoC include:
- Promote a community-wide commitment to the goal of ending homelessness;
- Provide a funding for efforts to quickly re-house individuals and familes who are homeless, which minimizes the trauma and dislocation caused by homelessness;
- Promote access to and effective use of mainstream programs;
- Optimize self-sufficiency among individuals and families experiencing homlessness.
The local CoC is staffed by Tarrant County Homeless Coalition. Click here to see services provided in the Continuum of Care
Point in Time Count
- The Point-in-Time (PIT) count is a HUD required count of sheltered and unsheltered homeless persons on a single night in January.
- 2018 PIT
- Previous PIT Counts
Monthly System Report