To be valued as a Business Partner, Change Agent and Leader in an organization:
- Where high-performing people are hired, trained and retained and success is defined as contributing to the accomplishment of the strategic goals of the City of Fort Worth
- Which values services, innovation, responsiveness, respect, integrity, expertise, teamwork, communication, and diversity
- Where HR systems support the values of the organization
Helping people succeed at work.
- Brian Dickerson, HR and Civil Service director
- Margaret Wise, assistant director
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Hours of Operation:
8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Staffing Services: 817-392-7750
- Fax: 817-392-8869
- City of Fort Worth Employee Leave & Accrual Balance: 817-392-8989