Applying for a job with the City of Fort Worth
Complete an Application:
- Pleaseuse our City Application Form. The form is designed to give us as much information as possible to help us choose the right person for the job. This form is necessary for us to conduct reference checks, driver's license verifications and criminal history checks. Resumes may be attached to paper applications but not substituted for a City application. Please do not e-mail your resume to our web manager.
- Applications are accepted only for job titles for which recruitment is currently being conducted.
- The City of Fort Worth affords equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability status or sexual orientation.
- If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Human Resources at 817-392-7750.
- Reimbursement for travel expenditures during an interview process are not available for most positions.
- Acceptable driving records are required for positions when stated in the vacancy announcement.
- Applications are accepted Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM in the Human Resources Department on the lower level of the Municipal Building, 1000 Throckmorton, Fort Worth, TX. See Map
- You may mail your application to our office at:
City of Fort Worth, Human Resources Department, 1000 Throckmorton, Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Please make sure you meet the minimum qualifications and the application deadline.
- Information about Civil Service positions is listed separately. Please choose the appropriate page Police or Fire.
- Applications can be mailed to:
City of Fort Worth
Human Resources Department
1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Apply online at https://www.fortworthgov.org/hrappl
- Contact information:
817-392-7760 Job Line