Keeping Fort Worth beautiful requires the help of every Fort Worth resident.
From the Texas Motor Speedway to the streets of your neighborhood, from Sundance Square to the Trinity Trails, taking care of our city requires action by you. Cleaning up trash on land, recycling more, properly disposing of household hazardous waste, conserving water and energy, preventing stormwater pollution, reducing air pollution and living more healthy are all ways to get involved.
Join Keep Fort Worth Beautiful to get the job done!
Master Composter Course
Gardening in Texas or growing a truly healthy lawn requires adding organic material to your soil. This 15 hour course serves to get residents started or enhance backyard composting efforts and will hopefully improve lawn and garden experiences. This course is only offered twice a year so don't miss out on the next opportunity to become a Master Composter, April 9–11.
School Green Team Challenge
Email Keep Fort Worth Beautiful to receive an application for schools to receive recycling bins and other prizes for creating a school green team and working to green up the school body and operations.
Help fund Keep Fort Worth Beautiful events and efforts to make Cowtown a clean place to live.
- Report a Litterer
- Graffiti Abatement: Visit the Graffiti Abatement website to learn more.
- Arbor Day, Free Trees and Heritage Trees: Visit the Forestry Section for more information
- Environmental Education: Visit the Neighborhoods website.
- Special Event Recycling: Check out recycling bins for special events.
- Conquer your Crud: Find out how to drop off hazardous chemicals found in your home at the Environmental Collection Center.
- Be Air Aware: learn more about air pollution in North Texas at Air North Texas.
- Reverse Litter: Commit to pick up 10 pieces of trash on Tuesday.