Organize a Litter Cleanup
Please request supplies at least one week in advance of your cleanup to guarantee that they are ready on time.
Keep Fort Worth Beautiful supports volunteers by providing them with trash bags and gloves, which helps in their efforts to clean litter and have a positive impact on their community.
KFWB typically provides the following supplies for a standard two-hour cleanup:
- One bag per adult volunteer
- One bag per two youth volunteers
- Gloves for all volunteers
- Equipment to help any volunteers who are elderly or who have disabilities (available upon request)
After submitting the form below, you will receive an email from staff confirming that your request has been received, and the date that your supplies will be ready. Supplies can be picked up Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (except on federal holidays).
If you need to cancel or change your registration, contact Keep Fort Worth Beautiful.
Important Forms and Information
- For Teachers – Register My School
- Release Form
- Wrap-Up Form
- Ten Tips for a Safe Cleanup
- What do I do with my bags?
- Drop-Off Station Map
- Drop-Off Voucher
Email us at KFWB@fortworthtexas.gov
Call us at 817-392-1234.