To participate in the Lead-Safe Program:
- The owner of the property must agree to participate in the program
- The property must have been built before 1978, and be located within the City of Fort Worth
- One or more children under the age of 6 lives or spends at least 3 hours daily in the home twice a week or at least 60 hours a year in the home or a pregnant woman lives in the home.
- Lead-Safe Program staff must perform an inspection/ risk assessment, and find a lead-based paint hazard.
- Homes that need more than $5,000 in additional repairs to preserve the Lead-Safe Program work will be denied
- The yearly income for all adults living in the home must be at or below the amounts show in the table.
|Family Size||Annual Income|
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
818 Missouri Ave.
Fort Worth, TX 76104