The Fort Worth Public Library provides free passes to the Fort Worth Botanic Garden for patrons to check out. Choose what works best for you, a physical pass or an ePass, that can be checked out through OverDrive.
Only Fort Worth Public Library cardholders may checkout a pass. Please note MetroPac, TexShare and computer card accounts cannot checkout passes. Each pass is valid for seven (7) days from checkout and patrons will need to present their checkout receipt with their pass for admission to the Botanic Garden.
Botanic Garden terms:
- Passes are not valid at special events or educational programs. Patrons should contact the Botanic Garden if they have questions about use of passes at events and programs.
- Passes cannot be combined with other offers or coupons.
- Pass admits two adults plus children under 17, and all must reside in the same household.
The replacement cost for a lost pass is $1.00. Digital passes will automatically return in the app. Download the Libby app on your own device to get the digital passes.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Rent a meeting room
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
- Library Advisory Board
Follow the Library
Last updated: July 8, 2019