- Opened: 1997 as a satellite library in a public housing community
- Located in Council District 8
- Size: 1,400 square feet.
- Fiscal Year 2018 circulation: 12,892
- BOLD is located in the Butler Housing Community, which is bordered by I35W on the west, I30 on the south and U.S. 287 on the east. Easiest access is from East Lancaster. Go north on Pine crossing over I30. When you see the former I. M. Terrell High School, turn left onto 18th Street. Stay on 18th Street as it forks to the left and becomes a dead end. Turn right onto Stephenson Street. BOLD Library is 1 1/2 blocks down on the left.
- Bus Route: 3
- DVDs and Music
- Focus on African-American materials
- Popular periodicals
- Small collection of reference materials to support homework assignments
- Small popular reading collection, including children’s and self-help titles
- Computers and software for all ages
Location & Hours
1801 North S. Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76102-1467
- Sun: Closed
- Mon: Closed
- Tue: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Wed: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thu: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Fri: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sat: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Last updated: Jan. 2, 2019