- COOL is located on Avenue G which is 6 blocks west of East Loop 820 on Rosedale and one block south on Etta in the Cavile Place Public Housing Community.
- Bus Route: No. 9
- Opened: 1994 as a satellite library in a public housing community
- Located in Council District 5
- Size: approx 915 square feet (1 story apartment)-renovated in 2011
- Fiscal Year 2018 circulation: 14,206
- Focus on African American materials
- Periodicals and Popular Media materials
- Popular African American Fiction
- Small collection of reference materials to support homework assignments
- Computers and software for all ages
Location & Hours
5060 Avenue G
Fort Worth, TX 76105-1906
- Sun: Closed
- Mon: Closed
- Tue: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Wed: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thu: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Fri: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sat: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Rent a meeting room
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
- Library Advisory Board
Follow the Library
Last updated: Jan. 2, 2019