Service Update - Limited Service
Friday, Sept. 7 - Friday, Nov. 2: There will be limited services offered including in‐person returns, and customer pick up of reserved books during regularly scheduled hours. Click here for more information.
- The East Regional Library is located on the north access road to Interstate 30 two blocks west of East Loop 820 at the intersection of Bridge Street and Oakland Hills Drive.
- Bus Routes: 2, 21, 22, and 40.
- Opened: October 5, 1996
- Located in Council District 4
- Size: 23,990 square feet
- Fiscal Year 2017 circulation: 303,970
- 200+ current/retrospective periodicals and newspapers (primarily online)
- Basic collection of business/investment materials
- Large collection of entertainment and instructional videos, books on tape, music compact discs, DVDs, and books on cd.
- Large print materials
- Reproducible federal and state income tax forms online
- Spanish and Vietnamese language materials
- Test books
Location & Hours
6301 Bridge St.
Fort Worth, TX 76112-0823
- Sun: Closed
- Mon: noon-8 p.m.
- Tue: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Wed: noon-8 p.m.
- Thu: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Fri: Closed
- Sat: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Rent a meeting room
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: Sept. 7, 2018