- The East Regional Library is located on the north access road to Interstate 30 two blocks west of East Loop 820 at the intersection of Bridge Street and Oakland Hills Drive.
- Bus Routes: 2, 21, 22, and 40.
- Opened: October 5, 1996
- Located in Council District 4
- Size: 23,990 square feet
- Fiscal Year 2015 circulation: 256,922
- Basic collection of business/investment materials
- 200+ current/retrospective periodicals and newspapers (primarily online)
- Reproducible federal and state income tax forms online
- Large print materials
- Spanish and Vietnamese language materials
- Large collection of entertainment and instructional videos, books on tape, music compact discs, DVDs, and books on cd.
- Test books
Location & Hours
6301 Bridge St.
Fort Worth, TX 76112-0823
- Sun: Closed
- Mon: noon-8 p.m.
- Tue: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Wed: noon-8 p.m.
- Thu: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Fri: Closed
- Sat: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Last updated: Dec. 29, 2015