The Golden Triangle Branch is open for curbside service. Click here for more information.
- Golden Triangle Branch is located on Golden Triangle Blvd. between N. Beach St. and Crawford Farm Rd.
- Opening Summer 2020
- Located in Council District 7
- 15,000-square-foot facility.
- Collection of more than 50,000 books, DVDs, and CDs.
- Dedicated area for children’s activities and story times.
- Public computers, laptops, and WiFi.
- Makerspace offering science and technology classes
- Meeting room that seats 100 people and can be subdivided.
- Public artwork designed by local artist Sara Lovas.
- Municipal Court Satellite Office offering video walk-in court, document and court filings and payment processing.
Location & Hours
4264 Golden Triangle
Fort Worth, TX 76244
Telephone: 817- 392-7210
- Sun: Closed
- Mon: Closed
- Tue: 10:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Wed: 10:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Thu: 10:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Fri: 10:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Sat: noon-5 p.m.
Last updated: May 18, 2020