The Golden Triangle Branch is currently open for curbside service. Click here for more information.
The Golden Triangle Branch will open its doors to the public for limited service on Tuesday, August 18 at 10:30 a.m. Click here for more information on limted service visits.
- Golden Triangle Branch is located on Golden Triangle Blvd. between N. Beach St. and Crawford Farm Rd.
- Opens August 18, 2020
- Located in Council District 7
- 15,000-square-foot facility.
- Collection of more than 44,000 books, DVDs, and CDs.
- Dedicated area for children’s activities and story times.
- Public computers, laptops, and WiFi.
- Creative Lab offering science and technology classes
- Meeting room that seats 100 people and can be subdivided.
- Public artwork designed by local artist Sara Lovas.
- Municipal Court Satellite Office offering video walk-in court, document and court filings and payment processing.
Location & Hours
4264 Golden Triangle
Fort Worth, TX 76244
- Sun: Closed
- Mon: Closed
- Tue: 10:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Wed: 10:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Thu: 10:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Fri: 10:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
- Sat: noon-5 p.m.
Last updated: Aug. 5, 2020