- Southwest Regional Library is located on South Hulen Street 6 blocks north of SW Loop 820 at the corner of South Hulen and Briarhaven Road.
- Bus Route: Route 25.
- Opened: 1987
- Located in Council District 3
- Size: 25,661 square feet
- Fiscal Year 2016 circulation — 643,670
- Basic collection of business/investment materials
- 138 magazines, 7 newspapers
- Online periodical indexes
- Reproducible federal income tax forms
- Collection of books in large print
- Large collection of DVDs, audiobooks, and music CDs.
- AARP Tax Volunteers - February to April, by appointment
- Chess Club
- Demonstration garden by the Fort Worth Native Plant Society
- Early Literacy Computers for children ages 1-8
- Homeschool Activity Day
- Internet access
- Jim Lee Book Club
- Meeting room available for rent
- PCs for public use
- Story Time
- Youth and Adult Volunteer Programs
Location & Hours
4001 Library Lane
Fort Worth, TX 76109-4407
- Sun: Closed
- Mon: noon-8 p.m.
- Tue: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Wed: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Thu: noon-8 p.m.
- Fri: Closed
- Sat: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Last updated: Dec. 29, 2016