TeleMessaging Account Information by Phone
TeleMessaging is the Library’s automated telephone circulation system. Call TeleMessaging for information about your library account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You’ll need your library barcode number, your PIN, a touchtone phone, and any items you’re renewing.
TeleMessaging is available in English and in Spanish.
TeleMessaging lets you:
- Renew materials— If the item is overdue, TeleMessaging will not allow the items to be renewed
- Hear a list of materials you have checked out
- List or cancel materials being held for you
- Hear your total current fines and other charges
- Hear a list of materials that are overdue
- Record your name to customize your TeleCirc messages
TeleMessaging will call you to:
- Tell you an item you put on hold is available
- Remind you about overdue materials
TeleMessaging will make 3 attempts to contact you, and will leave a message on your voicemail machine. If TeleMessaging cannot contact you, we will send you an e-mail or paper notice.
Note: TeleMessaging has only one telephone line assigned. If TeleMessaging rings more than three times or does not give a busy signal, please hang up and try your call again.
To sign up for e-mail notices, please contact any Fort Worth Library.
And of course, staff at any Library will be happy to help you with account information by phone.
Updated 7 March 2013