: Track Your Library Books!
What is it?
ELF is a free on-line "personal assistant" that tracks your library accounts for you.
With ELF you can:
- schedule due date reminders and hold alerts for when you want them
- view due dates in a convenient calendar format
- get notices as cell phone text messages or e-mails
- view your accounts from multiple libraries in one convenient web site
- view library accounts of all your family members in the same site
How do I get it?
To sign up, go to the ELF web site and click on the Sign Up link. Be sure to choose Fort Worth Public Library from the list of libraries and have your library card number and PIN ready.
Important Privacy Notice
Library ELF is a service provided by a private company not affiliated with the City of Fort Worth or Fort Worth Public Library. Cardholders use ELF at their own option and risk.
Published: Fri Jan 11 2008 1:23 pm CT