eBooks for Kindle now available at the Fort Worth Library
The library's downloadable eBooks are now available for Kindle devices. Visit our catalog today to search for and download eBooks for your Kindle.
How to Download a Book
- Visit FWPL’s Digital Library & go into Overdrive
- Click on the Now Available icon
- Browse & check out a Kindle book
- Click the "Get for Kindle" button. This opens the Amazon.com website. You may be required to sign in with your Amazon.com account if you are not already logged in.
- Select a Kindle device or Kindle reading app. Click the 'Get library book' button and sync your device or app to download the book, or choose to send it to your device via USB.
- An active Wi-Fi connection is required for wireless delivery to a Kindle device. If the Kindle is not Wi-Fi capable or you do not have an active Wi-Fi connection, read Amazon's instructions for transferring files via USB. The books are not delivered via Kindle's 3G connection.
- To return eBook early, go to the Amazon website. Under “Manage Your Kindle” find the title of the library eBook you want to return. Under “Actions” select “Return Library Book”
Updated 21 September 2011