All Saints’ Episcopal Church was founded in June 1946, by 19 persons. By the end of the year, there were 33 communicants. The mission was awarded parish status in January 1948. The main church building was completed and dedicated on All Saints’ Day, November 1, 1954. It is located at 5001 Crestline Rd.
The items were donated by different individuals throughout the years.
Scope and Contents Note
The collection consists of miscellaneous materials including the newsletter, Pro Omnibus Sanctis, order of service, parish lists and various programs.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: June 6, 2014