St. Johns Church began in 1882 as a German evangelical congregation. It met in a frame chapel on Calhoun Street between 9th and 11th. Later, the church moved to the corner of Texas and Taylor in downtown Fort Worth, and then to Pennsylvania Avenue. It later became a United Church of Christ.
The record book was donated by the congregation in September 1998.
Scope and Contents Note
The collection consists of a record book containing births, deaths and baptisms within the church from 1882 - 1945.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: Oct. 9, 2014