It’s Rodeo Time in Fort Worth!
A foot tapping … hand clapping … coyote howling … good time!
Marshall Mitchell takes you on the cowboy trail with interactive songs, stories and your imagination. See the open range, move a herd on horseback, eat cowboy grub, stretch out under the stars and most importantly, learn the cowboy code of using good character to build your future.
- 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 17, East Regional
- 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 18, Wedgwood
- 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 19, Diamond Hill/Jarvis
- 1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 21, Summerglen
- 3 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 21, Riverside
- 5 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 21, Northside
- 4:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 23, Northwest
- 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 24, Ridglea
- 5 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 25, Seminary
- 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 26, Ella Mae Shamblee
- 1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 28, Southwest
- 4 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 28, East Berry
Last updated: Dec. 27, 2016