Are you looking for ways to grow a beautiful garden in your yard? Join us for a series of programs designed to get your green-thumb working.
Sher Dunaway discusses landscaping design for the home landscape and reducing water use.
- 3 - 4:30 p.m. Saturday, May 20, Northwest
Native & Adapted Plants
Theresa Thomas discusses using native and adapted plants in your home landscape. She will also provide tips on choosing plants that can reduce water use.
- 6 - 7:30 p.m. Monday, May 22, Northwest
Do you want a vegetable garden or fruit trees, but don’t have room? Teresa Day-Fickel discusses ways to integrate food plants in an ornamental or decorative setting for beauty and utility!
- 3 - 4:30 p.m. Saturday, June 3, Northwest
Is your landscape heavily shaded? Join Wanda Stutsman and learn about plants that thrive in the shade!
- 6 - 7:30 p.m. Monday, June 5, Northwest
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Rent a meeting room
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: May 3, 2017