The Fort Worth Library system will begin work on improving the library experience for our customers by replacing flooring at the East Regional Library.
We will replace more than 19,000 square feet of flooring throughout the library.
- Friday, September 7 - Friday, November 2: Limited services offered including in‐person returns, and customer pick up of reserved books.
In order to provide space for these pick up and drop off services, the meeting room at East Regional Library will be unavailable for rental or reservation during construction. Customers will not have access to the main body of the library.
Library customers are encouraged to utilize any of the other library locations open throughout Fort Worth as well as the many online resources provided including downloadable music, audio books, e‐books and access to learning resources. Library branches that remain full‐service during this time that are closest to East Regional Library include our eSkills Library & Job Center and East Berry Branch.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Rent a meeting room
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: Aug. 7, 2018