Need a speaker for your meeting or event?
Consider the Fort Worth Library.
Did you know?
- 95% of Americans say that having a public library improves the quality of life in a community. Pew Research Center
- People borrow nearly 4.5 million items from Fort Worth libraries each year.
- A main objective of the Fort Worth Library is to establish a culture of reading, lifelong learning and self-improvement.
- Libraries provide free access to information, educational materials and entertainment.
The Fort Worth Library Speakers Bureau’s mission is to increase public awareness of the library’s services, programs and value to the community. We provide trained speakers free of charge to present at your meeting or event.
For more information or to book a speaker, contact Mary Taggart Sikes by email or call 817-392-2609.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Rent a meeting room
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: Aug. 13, 2014