Sign Up for TollTag at Selected Libraries
The City of Fort Worth and the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) are teaming up to save Tarrant County motorists time and money by offering TollTags for new customers at four Library locations.
TollTag customers enjoy convenient access to toll roads, express toll lanes statewide and parking and pass-through privileges at Dallas/Fort Worth International and Love Field airports.
Customers have the option of opening an account for $20 or $40 depending on the type of tag they choose. The initial payment is used to create a starting balance. Customers can link up to three TollTags for three vehicles to their account. After attaching tag to their vehicles, customers use TollTag lanes and the tolls are deducted from their account. Once the balance drops below $10, your credit/debit card will be charged automatically to replenish the account.
To Get a TollTag from the Library
- Go to the special City of Fort Worth NTTA Customer Service Center.
- Click the “Open a New Account” tab.
- Complete the online application. Your will need the following information:
- Permanent metal license plate number for each vehicle that will have a TollTag
- Vehicle year, color, make and model
- A valid driver’s license and issuing state
- Credit/debit card
- Go to the circulation desk at Central, East Regional, Southwest Regional, or Summerglen to complete the process and get your TollTag. In most cases this process takes less than 5 minutes.
Central Library, 500 W. Third St.
East Regional Library, 6301 Bridge St.
Southwest Regional Library, 4001 Library Lane
Summerglen Branch Library, 4205 Basswood Blvd.
Please note: This service is for new TollTag customers only. Existing TollTag customers must contact the NTTA at 1-877-991-0033. TollTags purchased through the NTTA Web site cannot be picked up at Library locations.
Last updated: Oct. 9, 2015