It’s no secret that active parents have a huge impact on a child’s readiness to succeed in school. But what can a parent do to help their child succeed?
The Early Childhood Matters series is designed for parents, family members and caregivers of children from birth through age 5. Participants will learn how to boost language and literacy skills, conflict resolution techniques and communication skills with weekly hands-on workshops delivered by trained education specialists.
Parents may come to the entire series or attend individual sessions. For more information, call 817-392-6200. Activities are provided on-site for pre-school children.
Sessions will be held weekly from Sept. 11 - Nov. 16.
- North Tri-Ethnic Community Center: 10 a.m. - noon *
- Southside Community Center: 10 a.m. - noon *
- Riverside Community Center: 6 - 7:30 p.m. *
Programs marked with * are presented in Spanish and English.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: Sept. 11, 2017