Make your own mini world terrarium! Learn about the science involved in creating an ecosystem for your plant and use your creativity to design the final look.
Learning Objective: Participants will analyze the levels of organization in a biological system while considering factors such as quantity of light, water and soil composition.
- 1 p.m. Fri., Jun. 9, Northside
- 4 p.m. Sat., Jun. 10, Ridglea
- 1 p.m. Mon., Jun. 12, Southwest
- 11 a.m. Sat., Jun. 17, Seminary
- 4 p.m. Sat., Jun. 17, East Berry
- 3 p.m. Sat., Jun. 24, BOLD
- 1:30 p.m. Sun., Jun. 25, Central
- 4 p.m. Sat., Jul. 1, Riverside
- 4 p.m. Mon., Jul. 3, Ella Mae Shamblee
- 3 p.m. Sat., Jul. 8, Northwest
Program is 60 minutes, limited to 20 participants and for families and teens. Registration Required. Call 817-392-6012 to register.
Become a Partner
Learn more about our partners and how your organization can be a part of Worth Reading.
- Activity Card 1 - Adult
- Activity Card 2 - Adult
- Activity Card 1 - Teen
- Activity Card 2 - Teen
- Activity Card 1 - Youth
- Activity Card 2 - Youth
- Program Brochure - Summer 2017
Programs by Branch
Check out the monthly & grand prize winners.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: May 11, 2017