Discover Mexican culture, from lucha libre to lowrider vehicles, during National Hispanic Heritage Month. You’ll find out fascinating facts about the culture and how it has evolved over generations. Heritage makes us all interesting.
Learning Objective: Participants interact with the presenter by asking questions, identifying challenges Mexican families faced when relocating to the U.S. and creating their own representations of Hispanic culture.
- 4 p.m. Mon., Sept. 12, Riverside*
- 4:30 p.m. Tue., Sept. 13, Ridglea
- 2 p.m. Sat., Sept. 17, Central*
- 4 p.m. Sat., Sept. 17, East Berry*
- 4 p.m. Mon., Sept. 19, Northside*
- 4 p.m. Tue., Sept. 20, Summerglen
- 4 p.m. Thu., Sept. 22, Southwest
- 4 p.m. Mon., Sept. 26, Northwest
- 4:30 p.m. Wed., Sept. 28, Wedgwood
- 5 p.m. Mon., Oct. 3, Seminary*
- 4 p.m. Tue., Oct. 11, Diamond Hill/Jarvis*
- 4 p.m. Thu., Oct. 13, Ella Mae Shamblee
- 4 p.m. Tue., Oct. 18, East Regional*
*Presented in English and Spanish.
Program is 60 minutes and for ages 6 - 12.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Rent a meeting room
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: Sept. 6, 2016