Join us for a special story time dedicated to blocks, building, and creativity and then participate in open play with blocks and puzzles. Preschool engineers will be inspired to create and learn to problem solve while developing science, technology, engineering and math skills. Activities provide an environment for experimenting and developing critical thinking skills.
Learning Objective: Participants will learn about counting, architecture, gravity, balance, shapes and how to work with others.
- 10:30 a.m. Sat., Jun. 3, Seminary *
- 1 p.m. Tue., Jun. 6, BOLD
- 10:30 a.m. Wed., Jun. 7, Wedgwood
- 4 p.m. Mon., Jun. 12, Ella Mae Shamblee *
- 10:30 a.m. Fri., Jun. 16, Ridglea *
- 4 p.m. Thu., Jun. 22, COOL
- 10:30 a.m. Tue., Jun. 27, Summerglen
- 4 p.m. Thu., Jun. 29, Diamond Hill/Jarvis
No children over 6. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Programs with * are presented in English and Spanish. Program is 60 minutes.
Become a Partner
Learn more about our partners and how your organization can be a part of Worth Reading.
- Activity Card 1 - Adult
- Activity Card 2 - Adult
- Activity Card 1 - Teen
- Activity Card 2 - Teen
- Activity Card 1 - Youth
- Activity Card 2 - Youth
- Program Brochure - Summer 2017
Programs by Branch
Check out the monthly & grand prize winners.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: May 15, 2017