Tired of waiting around for a good book? Think reading isn’t for you? Start writing and developing scenes for your own epic story! No prior experience necessary, awaken the writer in you!
Learning Objective: Participants will practice brain storming, organizing story ideas, developing scenes and self-editing as they develop effective communication strategies.
- 4 p.m. Thursday, June 15, Diamond Hill/Jarvis
- 6 p.m. Monday, June 26, Northwest
- 6 p.m. Monday, July 17, Summerglen
- 4 p.m. Wednesday, July 26, East Regional
- 2 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 1, Southwest
Registration encouraged. Call 817.392.7745. Program is for teens and is 60 minutes.
Become a Partner
Learn more about our partners and how your organization can be a part of Worth Reading.
- Activity Card 1 - Adult
- Activity Card 2 - Adult
- Activity Card 1 - Teen
- Activity Card 2 - Teen
- Activity Card 1 - Youth
- Activity Card 2 - Youth
- Program Brochure - Summer 2017
Programs by Branch
Check out the monthly & grand prize winners.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: May 15, 2017