Do you like puzzles and riddles? Join us for a thrilling escape as teams work together to break codes and solve challenges using locks, invisible ink and more! Children, teens and families are welcome.
Learning Objective: Participants will work as part of a team to solve puzzles and challenges using critical thinking skills by decoding letters, numbers, words, patters and symbols.
- 1 p.m. Mon., Jun. 5, Northwest
- 1 p.m. Thu., Jun. 15, Southwest
- 4:30 p.m. Tue., Jun. 20, East Regional
- 5:30 p.m. Wed., Jul. 12, Seminary
- 4:30 p.m. Wed., Jul. 19, Northside
- 1 p.m. Wed., Jul. 26, Summerglen
- 1 p.m. Tue., Aug. 8, Central
- 3 p.m. Sat., Aug. 12, Wedgwood
Program is 90 minutes.
Become a Partner
Learn more about our partners and how your organization can be a part of Worth Reading.
- Activity Card 1 - Adult
- Activity Card 2 - Adult
- Activity Card 1 - Teen
- Activity Card 2 - Teen
- Activity Card 1 - Youth
- Activity Card 2 - Youth
- Program Brochure - Summer 2017
Programs by Branch
Check out the monthly & grand prize winners.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: May 15, 2017