Do you feel like your child is always challenging you? The Parenting Center of Fort Worth teaches parents about the different temperament traits and how they relate to the strong-willed child. The class also covers how parent temperament and parenting style affect child behavior, effective and respectful discipline techniques and ways to nurture the child’s positive qualities.
- 6 p.m. Mon., Jun. 12, Diamond Hill/Jarvis
- 6 p.m. Mon., Jul. 10, Summerglen
- 6 p.m. Mon., Jul. 24, Southwest
- 6 p.m. Wed., Aug. 2, East Regional
Registration required. Please call 817.332.6348. Program is 120 minutes and for adults.
Become a Partner
Learn more about our partners and how your organization can be a part of Worth Reading.
- Activity Card 1 - Adult
- Activity Card 2 - Adult
- Activity Card 1 - Teen
- Activity Card 2 - Teen
- Activity Card 1 - Youth
- Activity Card 2 - Youth
- Program Brochure - Summer 2017
Programs by Branch
Check out the monthly & grand prize winners.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: May 15, 2017