Interested in inventing? Join us for an exciting opportunity to learn the basics of prototyping - plan, design and create a model to see how your invention works. No experience necessary but bring plenty of ideas.
Learning Objective: Participants will learn about the process of planning and designing an invention with a focus on the scientific method and trial and error.
- 3 p.m. Tue., Jun. 6, Diamond Hill/Jarvis *
- 2 p.m. Wed., Jun. 7, Summerglen
- 6 p.m. Tue., Jun. 27, Ella Mae Shamblee
- 4 p.m. Mon., Jul. 10, Riverside *
- 2 p.m. Tue., Jul. 18, Seminary
- 4 p.m. Thu., Jul. 20, East Regional *
Programs with * are presented in English and Spanish. Program is 60 minutes and for ages 6 - 17.
Become a Partner
Learn more about our partners and how your organization can be a part of Worth Reading.
- Activity Card 1 - Adult
- Activity Card 2 - Adult
- Activity Card 1 - Teen
- Activity Card 2 - Teen
- Activity Card 1 - Youth
- Activity Card 2 - Youth
- Program Brochure - Summer 2017
Programs by Branch
Check out the monthly & grand prize winners.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: May 15, 2017