This fast-paced, hands-on sorting exercise will show you how to “recycle right” in no time. See how recycling conserves our natural resources and reduces waste that goes to a landfill.
Learning Objective: Participants will identify and make informed choices in the use of natural resources. Topics discussed include conservation, the recycling of paper, plastic, metal and glass, and the proper disposal of materials.
- 4 p.m. Thu., Jun. 8, BOLD
- 2 p.m. Tue., Jun. 20, COOL
- 10:30 a.m. Fri., Jun. 23, Ridglea
- 1 p.m. Sat., Jun. 24, Northwest
- 1 p.m. Tue., Jul. 11, Central
- 4 p.m. Tue., Jul. 18, Ella Mae Shamblee
- 6 p.m. Wed., Jul. 19, East Berry
- 6 p.m. Tue., Aug. 1, Riverside
- 4:30 p.m. Sat., Aug. 5, Diamond Hill/Jarvis
- 4:30 p.m. Thu., Aug. 10, Southwest
- 1 p.m. Wed., Aug. 23, Summerglen
Program is 60 minutes and for ages 6 - 12.
Become a Partner
Learn more about our partners and how your organization can be a part of Worth Reading.
- Activity Card 1 - Adult
- Activity Card 2 - Adult
- Activity Card 1 - Teen
- Activity Card 2 - Teen
- Activity Card 1 - Youth
- Activity Card 2 - Youth
- Program Brochure - Summer 2017
Programs by Branch
Check out the monthly & grand prize winners.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: May 15, 2017