Are you a busy body? Do you like to get up and move? Then join us for an active story time that includes reading Busy Body Book: A Kid’s Guide to Fitness. Together we will learn about endurance, strength and flexibility, and how they help us be fit. Additionally, there will be fun dances and the program concludes with meditation.
Learning Objective: Participants will increase their vocabulary, be able to describe the three elements of fitness, and identify what types of activities are good for their body.
- Northwest • 7 p.m. Thu., Nov. 2
- East Regional • 10:30 a.m. Sat., Nov. 4*
- COOL • 2 pm. Sat., Nov. 4
- Ridglea • 7 p.m. Mon., Nov. 6
- Summerglen • 10:30 a.m. Tue., Nov. 7
- Wedgwood • 10:30 a.m. Wed., Nov. 8*
- Northside Library • 7 p.m. Wed., Nov. 8*
- Southwest • 10:30 a.m. Sat., Nov. 11
- BOLD • 3 p.m. Sat., Nov. 11
- Central • 10:30 a.m. Wed., Nov. 15
*Program presented in English and Spanish.
Program is 60 minutes and for ages Birth-5.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: Oct. 15, 2017