Explore the scientific process through homemade play dough! Use all 5 senses and your creativity to make your very own play dough. Take the results and recipe home with you. Participants will be hands-on throughout the program so don’t wear your favorite outfit. Don’t worry, it’s ok to get messy in the library!
Learning Objective: Participants will use their senses to explore the finished dough and sensory language to describe the texture, as well as practice gaining information from procedural texts.
- 4 p.m. Sat., Jun. 2, Diamond Hill/Jarvis *
- 2 p.m. Thu., Jun. 14, BOLD
- 6 p.m. Wed., Jul. 18, East Regional
- 4 p.m. Tue., Aug. 7, Wedgwood
- 1 p.m. Thu., Aug. 16, Southwest
Locations with an * are presented in English and Spanish. Program is 60 minutes and for ages 6 - 12.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Rent a meeting room
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: May 1, 2018