How quickly can you guess the name of characters from children’s books? Come and play along as contestants answer questions about fan favorites from both classic and modern children’s literature. It’s fun for the whole family!
Learning Objective: Participants will demonstrate knowledge of distinguishing characteristics of well-known children’s literature by identifying characters and authors.
- 1 - 2:30 p.m. Tue., Jun. 5, BOLD
- 3:30 - 5 p.m. Wed., Jun. 13, COOL
- 1 - 2:30 p.m. Sat., Jun. 16, Central
- 4 - 5:30 p.m. Fri., Jun. 22, Riverside *
- 2 - 3 p.m. Wed., Jun. 27, Summerglen
- 4 - 5:30 p.m. Mon., Jul. 9, Seminary *
Locations with an * are presented in English and Spanish. Program is intended for families.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Rent a meeting room
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: May 15, 2018