Let’s get messy, excited and creative! Learn how to make beautiful abstract designs with simple kitchen ingredients! Release your inner artist and use scientific properties to create your own original art with milk, food coloring, and dish soap.
Learning Objective: Participants will practice scientific vocabulary and demonstrate molecular bond changes through combination of common household liquids. Participants will also use unusual materials to explore and create an art project.
- 4 p.m. Sat., Jun. 16, Ella Mae Shamblee *
- 4 p.m. Sat., Jun. 23, Riverside *
- 1 p.m. Sat., Jul. 28, Central
- 1 p.m. Mon., Jul. 2, Northwest
- 10:30 a.m. Fri., Jul. 13, Ridglea *
Locations with an * are presented in English and Spanish. Program is 60 minutes and for ages 6 - 12.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Rent a meeting room
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: May 15, 2018