What’s better than visiting the ocean this summer? Using salt and water to create your very own beach scene through wax resist art! All it takes is knowledge, a little salt, some crayons and watercolor paint. Use your scientific observation skills to understand how the process works and how to use it.
Learning Objective: Participants will use art as a creative form of self-expression, use their scientific observation skills to note changes in matter, and practice their listening skills.
- 2 p.m. Wed., Jun. 6, COOL
- 3 p.m. Mon., Jun. 11, Seminary *
- 4:30 p.m. Wed., Jun. 20, Northside *
- 4 p.m. Sat., Jul. 21, East Berry *
- 10:30 a.m. Tue., Jul. 31, Summerglen
Locations with an * are presented in English and Spanish. Program is 60 minutes and for ages 6 - 12.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Rent a meeting room
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: May 15, 2018