Learn how to expand your creative writing. Through poems, stories, journaling, or more, get tips and tricks to better express yourself.
Learning Objective: Participants learn about different types of writing and techniques to effectively express themselves.
- 4 p.m. Thu., Jun. 7, Diamond Hill/Jarvis
- 4:30 p.m. Tue., Jun. 26, East Regional
- 2 p.m. Sat., Jul. 21, Ridglea
Program is 60 minutes and for ages 6 - 17.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Rent a meeting room
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: May 15, 2018