During this silly story time, vegetables, polar bears and others wear underwear. Children will enjoy funny stories that demonstrate the dos and don’ts of underwear and model healthy habits. Great for children who are potty training!
Learning Objective: Participants will discuss good habits of personal health and hygiene.
- 2 p.m. Sat., Sept. 8, COOL
- 10:30 a.m. Wed., Oct. 24, Central, Discovery Theatre
- 11 a.m. Sat., Nov. 10, Seminary *
- 10:30 a.m. Sat., Nov. 17, Southwest
Locations with an * are presented in English and Spanish. Program is 60 minutes for children aged birth to 5.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Rent a meeting room
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
Follow the Library
Last updated: Aug. 27, 2018