The Fort Worth Museum of Science and History brings its planetarium shows to the library. Planetarium staff will interact with your family to provide two of the entertaining and educational shows listed below. Travel through space and unleash your family’s imagination!
- 4 - 5 p.m. Tue., Jan. 22, Wedgwood: Fly Through Space & Losing the Dark
- 4 - 5 p.m. Tue., Feb. 12, Diamond Hill/Jarvis: Take Me to the Stars & Losing the Dark
- 6 - 7:30 p.m. Wed., Mar. 13, East Regional: Take Me to the Stars & Fly through Space
- 1 - 2:30 p.m. Mon., Mar. 25, Southwest: Take Me to the Stars & Fly through Space
Fly Through Space: Discover the unique scale of the Universe, or just fly through the Solar System. Audiences will choose the adventure they want to travel on during this program!
Losing the Dark: Learn how to keep our skies clear and improve human health by getting rid of excess light at night.
Take Me to the Stars: Connect with ancient civilizations as you hear the rich folklore of the stars still sparking our human imagination today! Discover how to find stars, constellations, visible planets and any special astronomy events at the time of your visit.
- Audiobooks, Music, eBooks & Video
- Online Databases
- Genealogy, Archives & Local History
- Into the Past
- Digital Archives Collection
- Interlibrary Loan
- Get a Library Card
- Rent a meeting room
- Download the Library app
- Toll Tags
- Pay a fine
- Friends of the Library
- Fort Worth Public Library Foundation
- Library Advisory Board
Follow the Library
Last updated: Jan. 10, 2019