Neighborhood Litter Stomp
Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018 8 - 11 a.m.
Neighborhood Litter Stomp is a citywide volunteer litter cleanup hosted by Keep Fort Worth Beautiful every fall. We want our residents and businesses to focus on beautifying their surrounding community. Get your friends, family and neighbors together and clean your local park, school or block.
Litter Stomp 2018 registration is now closed.
Registration is closed. If you would like to participate, please register in person at the Hazel Harvey Peace Center for Neighborhoods, 818 Missouri Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 on Thursday, October 18th or Friday, October 19th, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m..
- You can select from a list of cleanup locations or choose your own (must be a public space within the City of Fort Worth).
- You can register as an individual or a group.
- All registrants will receive gloves and bags.
- T-shirts are limited to the first 2,000 registrants.
If you would like a Code Officer to attend your cleanup, please contact us. (Limited quantities available – first come, first served!)
If you are looking for a place to make a difference, but aren’t sure where to go, join one of our cleanup hubs. These are pre-selected sites throughout the city open to individuals and groups who want to participate in the cleanup.
- Echo Lake Park
- Eugene McCray Park
- Hazel Harvey Peace Center for Neighborhoods
Important Forms and Information
- For Teachers – Register My School
- Release Form
- Wrap-Up Form
- Ten Tips for a Safe Cleanup
- What do I do with my bags?
- Drop-Off Station Map
- Drop-Off Voucher
Email us at KFWB@fortworthtexas.gov
Call us at 817-392-1234.