Neighborhood Litter Stomp
Saturday, Sept. 16, 2017 8-11 a.m.
Neighborhood Litter Stomp is a chance for community groups to band together and clean up Fort Worth neighborhood streets and parks. There will also be a volunteer after-party held at 395 Purcey St., Fort Worth, TX 76102.
Gloves and bags will be supplied for all volunteers. There's a limited supply of T-shirts, available to registrants on a first-come, first-served basis.
Note that Neighborhood Litter Stomp is for cleaning neighborhood rights of way, parks and other public areas, not private property. Registration ends Sept. 9.
Register as a group
- Pick one person from your organization or neighborhood to be the designated contact for your entire group.
- That person will need to fill out the online form for everyone participating in the cleanup -- there is only one registration allowed for each group.
- The form will ask for the number of people participating, their T-shirt sizes, and where the group wants to hold their cleanup.
Register as an individual
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Clean an area of your choosing, or select from one of our pre-selected KFWB Cleanup Hubs below.
If you don't have an active neighborhood association or just can't motivate your neighbors to pitch in, join one of the city's cleanup sites.
All volunteers must sign a release form to participate in Litter Stomp. Forms will be included with supplies, but you can get a jump start by downloading a form and returning a completed copy.
Questions? Call 817-392-1234 and say you're calling about Neighborhood Litter Stomp.