For juveniles (anyone under 17 years old), the following rules apply:
- All juvenile cases are automatically set for court and notices will be sent to the juvenile and parent
- Every juvenile must appear before a judge with a parent or legal guardian to enter a plea
- Fines on juvenile cases may not be paid prior to appearing before a judge
- Minors & juveniles who are 17 years and younger with alcohol-related citations will automatically be set for court and notice will be sent to the juvenile and parent
- Teenagers age 10-17 with Class C citations must appear before a judge to request approval to participate in Teen Court to dismiss the citation
Juvenile Arraignment Dockets are held at the Southwest Municipal Court Facility, located at 3741 Southwest Loop 820 (southeast corner of Interstate 20 and Trail Lake Drive).
Dress Code is strictly enforced for all persons appearing at the Court
For those who receive a ticket and who are 17 or older, bring it to the Southwest Municipal Court on Monday between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m., or Tuesday – Friday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. to see a judge.
- 817-392-6700 (main)
- 817-392-6723 (fax)
Theresa A. Ewing
To request Municipal Court records, use the Court Records Request form.
Docket and Meetings
As of Feb. 2, 2016, the docket time for all Jury Trials in Fort Worth Municipal Court are now 8:30 a.m.