For juveniles (anyone under 17 years old), the following rules apply:
- All juvenile cases are automatically set for court and notices will be sent to the juvenile and parent
- Every juvenile must appear before a judge with a parent or legal guardian to enter a plea
- Fines on juvenile cases may not be paid prior to appearing before a judge
- Minors & juveniles who are 17 years and younger with alcohol-related citations will automatically be set for court and notice will be sent to the juvenile and parent
- Teenagers age 10-17 with Class C citations must appear before a judge to request approval to participate in Teen Court to dismiss the citation
Juvenile Arraignment Dockets are held at the Public Safety and Courts Building, 1000 Throckmorton St., in downtown Fort Worth at the corner of Throckmorton and 10th streets.
Dress Code is strictly enforced for all persons appearing at the Court. Refer to Court Decorum.
Persons who receive a ticket and are 17 years of age must appear in person, or virtually, and bring a parent or legal guardian.