Departments > Municipal Court

Filing an Appeal

If dissatisfied with the hearing officer’s decision, you can appeal to the Municipal Court by filing a petition no later than the 30th day after the filing of the hearing officer’s decision.

The petition must be filed with the cashiers at the Municipal Court, 1000 Throckmorton St. You must post a cash bond for each the parking citation and a non-refundable $10 administrative fee for each parking citation appealed. If the appeal is successful, the fine amount will be refunded.

For more information regarding parking ticket hearings, call 817-392-6700.



  • 817-392-6700 (main)
  • 817-392-6723 (fax)

Theresa A. Ewing

To request Municipal Court records, use the Court Records Request form.

Docket and Meetings

Current Docket