MyH2O is a Fort Worth Water Department program designed to improve customer engagement through advanced technology.
The technology is allowing cities like Fort Worth to better inform residents about their daily water usage. Wireless networks that include digital-read-meters, a communications network data management systems will provide residents information and opportunities to monitor and reduce their water usage.
Likewise, the utility will improve operational efficiencies in ways that benefit everyone. As the program advances here, more services and features will be added.
What can I do with MyH2O?
MyH2O will give customers:
- Access to data reflecting their previous day's water usage in hourly increments
- The ability to set alerts and notifications about usage
- The ability to detect continuous water flow, in case of a possible leak
- An upgraded payment system
- Digital access to the city's water conservation program
Timeline for MyH2O rollout
Meter installation began in 2019 in billing cycles 21 and 7. Residents in the deployment area will be notified prior to installation. Community outreach events will be hosted to provide additional information.
MyH2O will be phased across the city over the next several years, and is expected to be completed in 2022.
This page will be updated throughout the rollout process, however, customers can also email comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some utility account fees changing on April 1
- Infrastructure improvements scheduled for Village Creek wastewater basin
- Reminder: Water and wastewater rates changing in January
- Service line warranty companies may contact you
- Protect your pipes against freezing temperatures
Report Emergencies (24-hours)
(water main breaks, sewer backups)
817-392-4477 Select Option 1
Call Center - Non-emergency
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Closed City Holidays) 817-392-4477
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.