The Neighborhood Services Department administers grant-based programs aimed at beautifying and strengthening Fort Worth neighborhoods.
The city is developing a plan to create more fair housing for Fort Worth residents through the Assessment of Fair Housing.
- Notice of Request for Proposals for public service agencies & nonprofits interested in applying for funds under the following grant programs: Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) and Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA).
- Two meetings to discuss Assessment of Fair Housing
- Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) and Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program, Home Investment Partnership (Home) Program
- HUD awards $12.5 million funding to help homelessness programs
- Utility service assistance available to Fort Worth residents
908 Monroe Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Housing Services & Information, Directions Home, Management & Budget, Home Improvement & Construction