1601 E. Lamar Blvd., Ste. 201, Arlington
Monday — 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday — 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday — 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday — 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday — 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday — Closed
Sunday — Closed
- Notice of Request for Proposals for public service agencies & nonprofits interested in applying for funds under the following grant programs: Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) and Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA).
- Two meetings to discuss Assessment of Fair Housing
- Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) and Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program, Home Investment Partnership (Home) Program
- HUD awards $12.5 million funding to help homelessness programs
- Utility service assistance available to Fort Worth residents
908 Monroe Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Housing Services & Information, Directions Home, Management & Budget, Home Improvement & Construction