Grant Fund Proposals and Reports
The City of Fort Worth works with public service agencies to coordinate use of grant funds.
The following funding is available to public service agencies:
- Public Service Agency (PSA) Request for Proposals (RFP)
- PSA RFP Frequently Asked Questions
- Zoom Grants
If you have other funding related questions, view the city calendar for the next Community Development Council meeting.
Use of Federal Funds
The following provides information related to the City of Fort Worth’s use of federal grant funds from the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- 2017-2018 FINAL Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2013 Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
HUD Grants Training
On Oct. 17-18, 2018, the Compliance & Planning Division hosted a HUD Grants Training Workshop at Trinity Habitat for Humanity. The workshop provided nonprofit organizations with an opportunity to gain knowledge and information to prepare for the City of Fort Worth HUD Grant application process.
- City of Fort Worth Neighborhood Services Director Aubrey Thagard dies
- Learn about community development efforts in Fort Worth
908 Monroe Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102