Grant Fund Proposals and Reports
The City of Fort Worth works with public service agencies to coordinate use of grant funds.
The following funding is available to public service agencies:
- Public Service Agency (PSA) Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Major Projects Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) and Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
If you have other funding related questions, view the city calendar for the next Community Development Council meeting.
Use of Federal Funds
The following provides information related to the City of Fort Worth’s use of federal grant funds from the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Draft Consolidated Plan (2018-2022)/Action Plan (2018-2019)
- Consolidated Plan (2013-2018)
- Action Plan
- Citizen Participation Plan
- Texas Rangers spreading holiday cheer through Cowboy Santas
- Give Saint Nick a hand: Donate to Cowboy Santas
908 Monroe Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102