Grant Fund Proposals and Reports
The City of Fort Worth works with public service agencies to coordinate use of grant funds.
Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report
Each year, the City of Fort Worth receives federal grant funds from HUD to expand opportunities for low and moderate income citizens. The city’s Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER) shows how these funds were spent during the year.
The Neighborhood Services Department invites you to share your feedback on the 2018-2019 CAPER.
Share your written comments from Nov. 30-Dec. 16, 2019 by -
- Mail: City of Fort Worth, Neighborhood Services
Attn: Eric Vodicka
908 Monroe St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Email: Eric.Vodicka@FortWorthTexas.gov
- Fax: Attn: Eric Vodicka
Share your input at an upcoming public hearing:
- Dec. 11, 2019 at 6:15 p.m. – FWPD North Division Community Room, 8755 N. Riverside Drive
To view the CAPER in person visit one of these locations.
The following funding is available to public service agencies:
- Public Service Agency (PSA) Request for Proposals (RFP)
- PSA RFP Frequently Asked Questions
- Zoom Grants
Use of Federal Funds
The following provides information related to the City of Fort Worth’s use of federal grant funds from the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan
- 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan At-A-Glance Brochure
- 2018-2022 Consolidated Plan & 2018-2019 Action Plan
- Citizen Participation Plan
- 2017-2018 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2013 Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
HUD Grants Training
On Oct. 17-18, 2018, the Compliance & Planning Division hosted a HUD Grants Training Workshop at Trinity Habitat for Humanity. The workshop provided nonprofit organizations with an opportunity to gain knowledge and information to prepare for the City of Fort Worth HUD Grant application process.
- Learn how HUD grants have benefited the community on Dec. 11
- Victor Turner to lead Neighborhood Services Department
- Sign up now for Salvation Army's Angel Tree program
- Cowboy Santas to become part of Salvation Army's Angel Tree program
908 Monroe Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102