Grant Fund Proposals and Reports
The City of Fort Worth works with public service agencies to coordinate use of grant funds.
HUD Grants Training Workshop Registration
Free training opportunity for established social service agencies and nonprofits to learn best practices when completing a HUD grant application for the City of Fort Worth Neighborhood Services Department.
The same training content will be offered on two different dates:
- Nov. 13, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at Trinity Habitat for Humanity, 9333 N. Normandale St.
- Nov. 14, noon-5 p.m. at Trinity Habitat for Humanity, 9333 N. Normandale St.
The following funding is available to public service agencies:
- Public Service Agency (PSA) Request for Proposals (RFP)
- PSA RFP Frequently Asked Questions
- Zoom Grants
Use of Federal Funds
The following provides information related to the City of Fort Worth’s use of federal grant funds from the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan
- 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan At-A-Glance Brochure
- 2018-2022 Consolidated Plan & 2018-2019 Action Plan
- Citizen Participation Plan
- 2017-2018 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2013 Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
HUD Grants Training
On Oct. 17-18, 2018, the Compliance & Planning Division hosted a HUD Grants Training Workshop at Trinity Habitat for Humanity. The workshop provided nonprofit organizations with an opportunity to gain knowledge and information to prepare for the City of Fort Worth HUD Grant application process.
- Sign up now for Salvation Army's Angel Tree program
- Cowboy Santas to become part of Salvation Army's Angel Tree program
908 Monroe Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102