A community meeting is scheduled for 6 p.m. March 20 at Thomas Place Community Center, 4237 Lafayette Ave., to discuss wastewater line replacement set to begin later this month.
Wastewater lines will be replaced in the following areas:
- In the easement and alley between Wabash and Rogers avenues — from Avondale Street to Cantey Street.
- In the easement between Country Club Circle and Park Hill Drive — from Colonial Parkway to 580 feet east (easement west of Highview Terrace).
- In the easement between Stadium Drive and Shirley Avenue — from Avondale Street to McPherson Avenue.
- In the 35-foot right of way of the former Parmer Avenue – from McPherson Avenue to 130 feet north of Robert Street.
Construction is expected to conclude in late August 2017.
After the utility work is completed, a temporary asphalt repair will be done until the street can be scheduled for rehabilitation or reconstruction by the Transportation & Public Works Department.
To learn more, contact project manager Chris Underwood at 817-392-2629.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Fort Worth listed among 20 organizations that value diversity
- College exploration is as close as your public library
- Utility service assistance available to Fort Worth residents
- Texas Rangers spreading holiday cheer through Cowboy Santas
- Kenneth Morgan named Fort Worth water director
- More News »
Thanksgiving Dinner: 6 p.m. Nov. 22, 2017; Como Community Center, 4900 Horne St.
International Association of Firefighters, Local Union 440 Collective Bargaining Negotiations: 1 p.m. Nov. 27, 2017; IAFF Local 440 Office, 3855 Tulsa Way.
View the agenda »
Youth Advisory Council: 9 a.m. Nov. 28, 2017; Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County, Suite 600, Staff Breakroom, 1320 S. University Drive.
View the agenda »