A community meeting is scheduled for 6 p.m. March 20 at Thomas Place Community Center, 4237 Lafayette Ave., to discuss wastewater line replacement set to begin later this month.
Wastewater lines will be replaced in the following areas:
- In the easement and alley between Wabash and Rogers avenues — from Avondale Street to Cantey Street.
- In the easement between Country Club Circle and Park Hill Drive — from Colonial Parkway to 580 feet east (easement west of Highview Terrace).
- In the easement between Stadium Drive and Shirley Avenue — from Avondale Street to McPherson Avenue.
- In the 35-foot right of way of the former Parmer Avenue – from McPherson Avenue to 130 feet north of Robert Street.
Construction is expected to conclude in late August 2017.
After the utility work is completed, a temporary asphalt repair will be done until the street can be scheduled for rehabilitation or reconstruction by the Transportation & Public Works Department.
To learn more, contact project manager Chris Underwood at 817-392-2629.
Get articles like this in your inbox weekly. Subscribe to City News
- Fort Worth receives $3.4 million HUD grant to deal with lead hazards in homes
- Independence Day closing schedule
- Mayor and City Council appoint new task force for race and culture
- Sales tax collections up 6.5 percent in April
- Celebrate Independence Day safely and legally, but leave fireworks to the pros
- More News »
DFW International Airport Board of Directors: 8:30 a.m. June 29, 2017; Board Room - DFW Airport Headquarters Building, 2400 Aviation Drive.
View the agenda »
Foster Park Drainage & Erosion Control Project Meeting: 6 p.m. June 29, 2017; Southwest Regional Library, 4100 Library Lane.
Human Relations Commission: 5:30 p.m. July 3, 2017; Hazel Harvey Peace Center for Neighborhoods Room 201 AB, 818 Missouri Ave.
View the agenda »